You can influence your child to make healthy choices:
• Continue listening to your child
• Continue talking with your child. Include household rules in conversations.
• Continue reinforcing the rules about no drinking alcohol, using drugs or smoking cigarettes.
• Continue talking about the consequences for not following the rules regarding not drinking alcohol or using other drugs
• Continue monitoring your child: Always know where they are, who they're with, when they'll be home and who's driving.
• Continue praising your child. They need to hear positive feedback from you frequently.
Remember that the majority of teen in Mundelein are alcohol and drug free.
Links To Help Aid In The Talk About Alcohol
Contact us with any questions regarding our work, donations, or how to become a part of Mundelein Stand Up! We will be happy to take care of all your queries.